The Truth Is, People Do Judge a Book By Its Cover…
You literally have a split second to capture someone's attention as they scroll through the list of books in your category. Whatever pops out and captures their interest buys you more time for the potential reader to learn more about what's in it for them.
Having a professional book cover that looks great and stands out from your competition is essential to create the initial impression. The book shelves and online listings are filled with books that are boring, and even look like a novice slapped it together in their basement.
Choosing the right images, fonts, colours, and layout will make or break your book, no matter how good the information inside is. If people don't pick it up, it may as well not exist!
So, that's why you need an expert to synthesise your brand, your product, and universal design principles into a masterpiece that your book is worthy of. After all, you wouldn't want to blow after all that hard work, right?
Perhaps you just need an E-Book cover designed, a Print Book cover, or both. Each book cover we design will be custom tailored to your unique brand and product. That's why we include a 30 minute consultation session to understand how you envision it being designed and any feedback you have to give us.
- We provide 1 licensed image of your choice, which you can choose from our stock image source
- The dimensions and formatting will be tailored to the requirements of the platform(s) you will be publishing on
- 3 slightly different variations to choose from
- Up to 5 revisions within 30 days of the first drafts
What we need from you:
For the e-book version:
- The main book title
- The book subtitle (if any)
- The author name as it should appear on the cover
- The main colour and secondary colour
- The image/photo you want on the front cover
For the print version (in addition to the e-book info above):
- The book summary [back cover of print version]
- A short mini-biography of the author [back cover of print version]
- A website link to add to the [back cover of print version] (if any)
What's The Investment?
We realise that there are other alternatives in the marketplace, maybe even for much less cost, but most of the time we find they fall short in many ways and lack in quality. That's why we focus on giving you an amazing service and end-product that will make your book shine in the best light possible.
For e-book covers: £150 ($210)
For print book covers: £200 ($285)
For both together: £300 ($427) (save 16.7%)
Ready to design your book cover? Contact us now to get started!